A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

He brings out the whiskey in me

Oh I love that Amy Millan song.

I digress.

On Thursday, April 11, I filled in for my pal Brendan Flaherty who decided to go off gallavanting. Haha, he's one of my favourite colleagues at this station, so I feel honoured to attempt to fill his shoes of awesomeness.

Today's show was a mixed bag of salad. I love constructing playlists!

Time Running - Seahags*
Littlest Birds - The Be Good Tanyas
Revelstoke Dam - Brasstronaut
Peace on The Rise - Chad VanGaalen
Six Dead Tigers - Yukon Blonde
Mint - Kathleen Edwards
Wheat Kings - The Tragically Hip
Ibuprofene - Malajube
Instant Karma (John Lennon Cover) - Cuff the Duke
Say You - Imaginary Cities
Yer Spring - Hey Rosetta!
He Brings out the Whiskey in me - Amy Millan
Golden Baby -  Coeur de Pirate
Lullaby Punches - The Superfantastics
Hang up on You - Cold Warps
Two-Time Loser - Deep Dark Woods*
I Don't Know - The Sheepdogs*
Light (Economics Remix) - Slow down, molasses*
Take Me to the Riot - Stars
When We Were Young - The Wooden Sky

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.

The Seahags will be a part of a membership drive fundraising show tomorrow (April 12) at Amigos! If you're a Saskatonian who believes in community radio, you should come out to the show and sign up as a member. 

Deets on how to sign up ---- right here.

See ya on April 22!

No comments:

Post a Comment