A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Help I'm Alive

Hello! Well, if I needed a musical pick-me-up, it came at a great time! I had a flat tire on my car this morning... le sigh. But many other things about the day so far - including some awesome tunes - have been wonderful. Lovely compliments from a friend in Montreal and a family member in PEI, and a coffee from a fellow host were definitely big reasons to smile. And I'm alive. That's a good day. :)

Playlist for January 15, 2015:

If This Dance Catches On - Mounties
Ship in a bottle - Little Criminals*
The Rear Guard - Old Man Luedecke
This Town - The Matinee
Through & Through & Through - Joel Plaskett
Help I'm Alive  - Metric
Our Love.. - The Rural Alberta Advantage
Everything You've Done Wrong - Sloan
Black and Tan - The Sheepdogs*
It Gets Old To Be Alone - The Wooden Sky
This City's A Mess - Said The Whale
Paper In Your Pocket - The Elwins
Calendar Girl - Stars
I Always Will - Royal Wood
You In Your Were - Kevin Drew
Shortie - Hannah Georgas
Dream Invader - We Were Lovers*
Parkade (NGHTBLND Remix) - Rah Rah*
I Am A Heart - Hey Ocean!
This Is The Year - Hilary Grist

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.

Until next Thursday!

xo,

k




No comments:

Post a Comment