A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Wicked Ways

Howdyyyy ho!

So, it's December. Holy wowsa.

I always have a great time preparing for my show, but I really liked this playlist. It was a bit all over the place, but it kinda worked. A mix of lots of things, tempos, genres, beats. Played a couple of my favourites - Public Animal, Paper Lions.. let's face it. Music = !

Great times. Check out the links for some cool info.

Playlist for December 3, 2015

Hostages - A.C. Newman
Hold on to the Metal - Royal Canoe
Space Song - Beach House
Artangels - Grimes
Fall For You - Young Galaxy
Good & Bad - No Gold
Next of Kin - Alvvays
Observatory - The Zolas
Stay Still - Slow Down Molasses*
Another Lie - Grey Lands
27 Is the New 17 - Zeus
Lungs - Valery Gore
Friday I'm In Love - Yo La Tengo (Cure Cover)
Brightest on the Heart - Old Man Luedecke
Time Running - Seahags*
Stay Here for a While - Paper Lions
Coax Me - Sloan
Wicked Ways - Public Animal
Baby Don't Dance - Mother Mother
Harriet - Hey Rosetta!
Burning Bridges - The Harpoonist & The Axe Murderer
Wasted Love - City And Colour

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.

Well, talk at ya next week! I'll likely have a super awesome trainee host with me, which is always so exciting!

o,

k


No comments:

Post a Comment