A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Monday, December 31, 2018

New Years

Dec. 28 was the very last Friday of 2018.

Whatta year it's been. Changes, ups, downs, all arounds. But what a ride. I'm happy to be back hosting here at CFCR, especially in this slot where I get to interact with awesome people and interview them on air.

I spoke with Ellen Froese, Bandswap coordinator on Friday about the awesome event, in its 13th year. Amigos was hoppin' as eight bands with random and talented musicians graced the stages covering everything from Kenny Loggins, Spice Girls, Toto and so much more. 100% of the proceeds went to charity, looking forward to hearing the total!



As for the music...

Playlist for Dec. 28/18
Surrender - Wintersleep
If You're Asking How I'm Keeping - Kacy & Clayton*
I'm Free - Ride Til Dawn*
Wolves Don't Live by the Rules - Elisapie feat. Joe Grass
Changed My Ways - Murray A. Lightburn
Imaginary Friends - The Provincial Archive
Radio Dreams - Belle Plaine*
Wild & Free - WILDBLACK*
Watch You, Watch Me - Suuns
New Years - Ohbijou
Auld Lang Syne - Hilary Grist

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists. 

To anyone reading this, I wish you the absolute best for the upcoming year. May it be one of progress, growth, kindness, love, and music.

much love,

k



No comments:

Post a Comment