A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Music Therapy


Today was a bit of a mixed bag of music, some mellow, but a rockin' start.

My show today felt wonderful, after a long break from hosting, a bit of an emotional roller-coaster weekend, and some reflecting on life itself. I am thankful for the amazing people in my life.

So hear she is, my playlist for Monday, October 22. This is the early Green Eggs and Ham show that runs from 6-8 am on CFCR.

Seven Seas Blues - Monster Truck
Money City Maniacs - Sloan
300 Pages - The Balconies
Jasper - Aidan Knight
Lost In The Light - Bahamas
Safe and Sound - Hawksley Workman
Across a Crowded Room - Karpinka Brothers*
I Want You Back - Jenn Grant
Mint - Kathleen Edwards
Quarter Sticks - Long Weekends
O My Heart - Mother Mother
Ho Hey - The Lumineers
Fifty Fifty - The Luyas
Peace On the Rise - Chad Van Gaalen
For The Love Of Love - Butterfly Boucher
I Get The Feeling, We've Hit The Ceiling - Scatterheart
Loveless - Said the Whale
The Poet's Dead - Rah Rah*
Long Time Ago - Current Swell
Too Late - Foam Lake*
Enemies - Hannah Georgas

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists. 

Til November 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment