A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Delayed gratification

Wow, where does time go these days!?

I have had this playlist in my drafts folder since September 24, when I last hosted. Thanks to traveling, I also had to forgo my show this past week, so will be back on October 22.

How do I Maintain - Shout Out Out Out Out
One Shot - Bend Sinister
Fall in Love with Every Girl I See - Michael Rault
It aint over - shad
I Wanna Rob a Bank - Jason Collett
Giants - Economics*
Hold on when you get love, Let go when you get it - Stars
When the City Lights Dim - Cold Specks
Radio - Yukon Blonde
Youth Without Youth - Metric
Mean Sun - Brasstronaut
Dusty Road - Seahags*
Light Show - Plants and Animals
Count on Me - Cuff the Duke
In came the Flood - Wintersleep
Little Liar - Paper Lions

Also, FM-Phasis is over for another year, but you can still donate, it's not too late!





*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment