A Playlist Blog for Thursday's 6 to 8 am edition of Green Eggs and Ham,
CFCR's 90.5 FM's Morning Show

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

New day Jams

Well friends, Thursday February 20 was the first day of my new time slot, and it was a fun one! :)

Played some new to me tunes, in the form of Post Script, a folk duo out of Edmonton! I met one half of the act recently through another initiative, and I am digging their sound. :)

The bitter cold has been super draining. It's only February sadly. So I attempted to infuse some musical sunshine into the show with the likes of Michael Rault, We Were Lovers and Treelines.

Playlists for Thursday, February 20:

My Friend - Paper Lions
Hold on to the Metal - Royal Canoe
Traveller's Digest - Library Voices* 
Good & Bad - No Gold
Raw Spectacle - Miracle Fortress
ALIVE - Rich Aucoin
Reflektor - Arcade Fire
ESP - Hooded Fang
Left and Leaving - The Weakerthans
Flash - Olenka and The Autumn Lovers
Tricky Fellows -Molly Rankin
Grande Prairie - Post Script
Weight and Sea - The Provincial Archive
Paloma - We Are Wolves
Love Is A Dirty Word - Jason Collett
I Wanna Love You - Michael Rault
ISLANDS - We Were Lovers*
Summer Song - Treelines
Magic - Two Hours Traffic
Lullaby Punches - The Superfantastics
When the Wind Wakes me - Six Moons Later*
Reunion -  Stars

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.

Well, see you on Thursday, February 27!

No comments:

Post a Comment