A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

New day Jams

Well friends, Thursday February 20 was the first day of my new time slot, and it was a fun one! :)

Played some new to me tunes, in the form of Post Script, a folk duo out of Edmonton! I met one half of the act recently through another initiative, and I am digging their sound. :)

The bitter cold has been super draining. It's only February sadly. So I attempted to infuse some musical sunshine into the show with the likes of Michael Rault, We Were Lovers and Treelines.

Playlists for Thursday, February 20:

My Friend - Paper Lions
Hold on to the Metal - Royal Canoe
Traveller's Digest - Library Voices* 
Good & Bad - No Gold
Raw Spectacle - Miracle Fortress
ALIVE - Rich Aucoin
Reflektor - Arcade Fire
ESP - Hooded Fang
Left and Leaving - The Weakerthans
Flash - Olenka and The Autumn Lovers
Tricky Fellows -Molly Rankin
Grande Prairie - Post Script
Weight and Sea - The Provincial Archive
Paloma - We Are Wolves
Love Is A Dirty Word - Jason Collett
I Wanna Love You - Michael Rault
ISLANDS - We Were Lovers*
Summer Song - Treelines
Magic - Two Hours Traffic
Lullaby Punches - The Superfantastics
When the Wind Wakes me - Six Moons Later*
Reunion -  Stars

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.

Well, see you on Thursday, February 27!

No comments:

Post a Comment