A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Simple Pleasures


Yep, music is one of my simple pleasures. I get sucked into discovering new tunes so quickly, especially when people tell me about their own new discoveries and favourites. It's a fascinating, ever-evolving and endless journey for me! Simple Pleasures is also the name of a David Myles song I played today! :)

Aside: I have discovered that David Myles and I have a few things in common: we're the same age - born in 1981, and we're both New Brunswick-bred! It's the little things, folks.

Here's my playlist for Thursday, April 24:

Sirens - The Pack A.D.
Out of Here - Cannon Bros
Hunting - The Darcys
King Of Kreuzberg - Shotgun Jimmie
Beat and the Pulse -  Austra
Cover Your Tracks - Young Galaxy
Questions - DVAS
Ocean Breeze - The Rebellion*
Graceless - The National
When We Were Young - The Wooden Sky
Jasper - Aidan Knight
Northern Air - Elliott BROOD
Backyard - The Good Lovelies
Live and Die - The Avett Brothers
Sing Me 2 Sleep -  Chad VanGaalen
Simple Pleasures (Classified Mix) - David Myles
I Am A Heart - Hey Ocean!
Somebody - Hannah Georgas
Radiologie - Malajube

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.

See you next Thursday!

xo,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment