A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Baby I'm Yours

Allo!

So today was a mixed bag of things - we got a bit dancy, a bit of acoustic and banjo, a bit rocky - all in good fun.

I played quite a few Saskatchewanian acts today too, which I'm always happy to share.

Here she be, my playlist for Thursday, July 3:

The Rest of My Life - Sloan
On My Own - Michael Rault
Sound the Alarms - Immaculate Machine
Habitat - Austra
Jealous - Chromeo
Baby I'm Yours - Cadence Weapon and Shad
By the Lake - Close Talker*
The Grand Optimist - City and Colour
Gimme Sympathy (Metric Cover) - Elliott BROOD
Sorry if I Let You Down - Old Man Luedecke
I Want a Bird - Current Swell
Ghost - Folly and the Hunter
The First Time - Kirby Criddle*
The Bad in Each Other - Feist
The Least That She Deserves - Jill Barber
Loin d'ici - Coeur de pirate (featuring Sam Roberts)
By Your Side - The Karpinka Brothers*
Antimatters of the Heart - Library Voices*
Omega Dog - Dears
Your a Woman, I'm a Machine - Death From Above 1979
Bravado - North Lakes
True Hearts - Foam Lake*
Gone for Long - David Myles
Starts with them, Ends with us - Dan Mangan
I am a Heart - Hey Ocean!

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.

I will be away next Thursday, July 10 but will be back on July 17 more than likely!

I hope you have a great weekend, and see ya soon.

xo

k

No comments:

Post a Comment