A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Standing On the Edge

Well, hello there! I'm here a day earlier than usual, and won't be here for my regular show tomorrow? What is happening with the world?

Well, I filled in for my fellow host Britty today, and was happy to be able to help out. I am feeling a bit under the weather, and I had a bit a late-ish night, but it was worth it because I saw SLOAN last night. They are magical, and have been since I discovered them at around the ripe age of....14 or so? They've been around since 1991 -- that's 19 years of rocking. So. freaking. GOOD!

Anyway, I'll be back in my regular slot next Thursday. :)

Playlist for Wednesday, October 15, 2014:

Ends of the Earth - Hot Chip
Beat and the Pulse - Austra
Run - Powder Blue*
Damned - Hilary Grist
Starting All Over Again - The Sadies
Wheat Kings - The Tragically Hip
Rolling Numbers - The Slim City Pickers*
Sweet Victoria - Andy Shauf*
Standing on the Edge - Cuff the Duke
Furr - Blitzen Trapper
Hold onto the Metal - Royal Canoe
The Hair Song - Black Mountain
Losing California - Sloan!!
Hard Road - Sam Roberts
Our Love... - The Rural Alberta Advantage
Nebula - The Browntones*
Light (Economics remix) - Slow down, molasses*
Wait up for you - The Belle Game
Mary Meets the Pilot - Boxer the Horse
Nothing Is Anything - Wintersleep
27 is the new 17 - Zeus
Come to Light - Arkells
Hot Tonight - Tokyo Police Club
Magic - Two Hours Traffic

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists. 

See ya next week!

xo,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment