A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Steal this Sound

Happy Thursday!  I am always happy and it is always a jolt of awesomeness and musical coffee to come share some tunes every Thursday. I won't be here next week, and I shall miss being on the airwaves. But, with the many amazing hosts we have here at CFCR, I know listeners' ears will be in good hands. Not literally, but you get my gist I'm sure... Moving on...

I need to say a resounding thank you to those who have supported my CFCR fundraising this year.

{via}

As previously mentioned, I am no sales gal! This year, I just asked some of those I knew who love the station, and they generously gave. I am currently at $909, which is about $91 short of my personal goal, but that's A-okay. I am elated! Funny what happens when you ask for what you'd like! :)

It means so much to me, as does this station. I am so thankful for it every day, and how it has impacted and shaped my life here in Saskatoon thus far. ♥♪ What is wonderful about community radio is that it is so many things to so many people, thanks to our varied programming.

If you are reading this, and still want to donate, you still can until the end of October 31. by heading to fmphasis.ca. Much love!

Playlist for October 9, 2014:

Shadow Of Love - Sloan
The Good In Everyone - Sloan
Time Running - Seahags*
Baby, We'd Be Rich - Old Man Luedecke
Write It All Down for You - Elliott Brood
Made for Rain - Good Lovelies
Heavy Moon - Elephant Stone
Steal this Sound - Constantines
Wind Blows - Yukon Blonde
You In Your Were - Kevin Drew
Graceless  - The National
Roll with the Punches - The Harpoonist & the Axe Murderer
I Wanna Love You - Michael Rault
Everything Wrong - Martha Wainwright
The Key - Crissi Cochrane
Tall Tall Shadow - Basia Bulat
Reunion - Stars
Saskatoon at Midnight - Snowblink
Beaches - Rah Rah*
Miss My Friends - Zeus
Karate Man - The Super Friendz
I’ll Be Loving You - The King Khan & BBQ Show
Here Comes Your Man - Pixies
King James Rag - Jason Collett
Crying - The Sheepdogs*

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists. 

Well, see you in a couple weeks, on October 23! Have a great one. 

xo, 

k

No comments:

Post a Comment