A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

All the Stars

Greetings!

It's November 20, and it's chilly. I've been in the mood for watching movies, and making soups. I'm also always looking for music to warm me up, which means it can range from pumped-up rock tracks to mellow folky vibes.

I feel that today's playlist was just that - a scoop of this, and a dash of that.

I've included some links for some upcoming shows and interesting tidbits!

Playlist for Thursday, November 20, 2014:

P.U.S.H. - Rich Aucoin
Hot Tonight - Tokyo Police Club
Big Blue Wave - Hey Ocean!
Parkade - Rah Rah
Crash Landing - Rae Spoon
Stamp - Rural Alberta Advantage
Sirens - Pack A.D. 
I Ain't Gonna Live - Public Animal
The House that Heaven Built - Japandroids
Heavy Ceiling - Said the Whale
The First 5 Minutes - The Sadies
Be My Juliette Gréco, 1949 - Library Voices*
O My Heart - Jenn Grant
Drive Fast - Suzie Vinnick*
All the Stars - Rose Cousins
Magic - Two Hours Traffic
Sing to Me - Twin Voices*
Safe and Sound - Hawksley Workman
The Great Escape - Patrick Watson
Défier les rites - Tricot Machine
Gone for Long - David Myles
Yukon - Paul Cournoyer
Pulling On a Line - Great Lake Swimmers
A Damn Shame - Crissi Cochrane
Waltzing Matilda - Hilary Grist
Yer Fall - Hey Rosetta!

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.

Please note: I've also added links to some other CFCR shows on the right sidebar of my page. We've got such diverse programming to offer, I wanted to share!

Well, 'til next Thursday, then!

xo,

k

2 comments:

  1. hey there! you're a no reply commenter, so I thought I would stop by to say thanks for the comment! Paleo is definitely hard to stick to! I've been struggling the last few days! I hope you're staying warm in the Maritimes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh whoops! Didn't realize I had that part turned off! haha

      As a Maritimer, I thought I'd be hardy enough to take these cold Saskatchewan winters, but it's such a different type of cold. Much more bite to it.

      Hope things are well in Ontario!

      Delete