A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

I ♥ to Dance

Why hello!

Welcome to November. Crazy how fast this super nutty year has gone by!

Today's show was a mixed bag, but I was really digging it. It made me feel super good, and I hope the listeners did as well!

Playlist for Thursday, November 6, 2014:

Watching, Wishing, Waiting - Rich Aucoin
We've Got It - We Were Lovers*
Fall for You - Young Galaxy
Keep Your Balance - Violent Kin*
Carried Away - Sloan
Brotherhood of the Ram - Shooting Guns*
Another Yesterday Again - The Sadies
Chasing The Sunset - Imaginary Cities
Turn My Head - The Inbreds
Take Me to the Riot - Stars
27 Is the New 17 - Zeus
White Dove - Jenn Grant
Blackbird On Fire - Amelia Curran
I Love to Dance - Julie Doiron
Out Like a Lion - Whitehorse
The Least That She Deserves - Jill Barber
And That's All I Know - Kevin Drew
Saturday Night - The Wooden Sky
Young Lions - Constantines
Sunshine - Les Respectables
Don't Haunt This Place - The Rural Alberta Advantage
Alright OK - The Sheepdogs*
Younger Days - Close Talker*

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.

Things are pretty busy down at CFCR these days, with FM-Phasis wrapping up, and our Artists for Alternative Radio Art Auction coming up next Saturday, November 15. It's selling out quick - if it hasn't already! :)

I need to say another heartfelt thanks to those who supported my show with FM-Phasis, and to those who listen to the show. I appreciate the support, and I have a blast! I hope you do too. :)

Take care, and talk to you next week!

xo,

k



No comments:

Post a Comment