A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Past the Stars

Allo!

Today, I am just plain exhausted, but my time sharing fun tunes was a great boost this morning.

Playlist for March 26, 2015

Kitsch - Dan Mangan + Blacksmith
Radio - Yukon Blonde
On My Own - Michael Rault
Reflection - Dumb Angel*
Mirrors - Acronyms*
I'll Bring the Sun - Jason Collett
Hearts Like Bears - Maybe Smith*
Odessa - Caribou
Sweet Disaster - Whitehorse
Bodies at Bay - Cold Specks
Harmonic Steppenwolf - Shooting Guns*
Days In - Wizards*
Fashionable People - Joel Plaskett
Lost in the Light - Bahamas
Shadows Don't Hide Things Anymore - Snake River*
As Far As I Can Tell - Del Barber
Easy Come, Easy Go - Great Lake Swimmers
The Agency Group - Alvvays
Past the Stars - By Divine Right
You Got Me - League of Wolves*

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.

Many, many sweet shows coming up, all listed here, I featured many of the upcoming artists today, actually! :)

Don't forget our upcoming membership drive! :)

Take care,

k


No comments:

Post a Comment