A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Monday, April 22, 2019

Surprise


This past Friday, April 19 was definitely GOOD!

I hosted my regular Buzz show, but also filled in on the Royal Canadian Music Parade at 4 pm. Was a fun couple of hours.

During the Buzz, I chatted with Gone Cosmic, a sweet-ass Calgary band composed of former members of ChronGoblin, The Torchettes, and Witchstone! What a blast and blend of talent they are.


Friday Buzz Playlist - April 19/19
Colossal – TR/ST
Creep (dance 4 u) – Moon King
Insect – Odonis, Odonis Odonis
Northern Love Affair – Digawolf
Faux pas – Ponteix
Turbulent – Gone Cosmic
Dazed – Gone Cosmic
Knot – The Jump Off*
Surprise – Lyzanne Foth*


RCMP Playlist - April 19/19
Big Couches – Broken Social Scene
Fun for Everyone (Minions) – Partner
The Day We Hit The Coast – Thrush Hermit
Free At Last – PUP
Act Your Ages – Sloan
New Moon – Cold Specks
Love Is A Stranger – Hannah Georgas
Die Alone - Live – Whitehorse
Terror – Wintersleep
The Stars Of Our Stars – Cowboy Junkies
Hold Me Like A Fire – Reuben And The Dark
No Hurry – Terra Lightfoot


*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.



I won't be in my normal show slot this week, however, I will be on air for the Wednesday Buzz where I'll be chatting with members of Rosie and the Riveters at 5pm, then Sylvia Chave at 5:30!
The reason I won't be able to host during my normal time this week is because I was fortunate enough to get a spot in Girls Rock Saskatoon's All Grown Up camp. I'm so excited to learn some awesome and fun skills and bond with other music loving femmes! We're having a showcase of our newly acquired skills on Sunday: 



Talk to you in a couple days, 

k



No comments:

Post a Comment