A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Monday, April 15, 2019

When You Smile

Hey hey!

Friday, April 12 was a busy radio day for me!

I hosted my regular Buzz show and spoke to the Sex Geckos ahead of CFCR's wrap up party Saturday, and Blessed about Friday's show at the Saskatoon SkatePark.  So while there wasn't many songs, it was a full show.

Friday Buzz Playlist - April 12/19
Impala - Sex Geckos*
Black Dots - Sex Geckos*
Elastic Brain - Sex Geckos*
Repeating Myself – Peach Pyramid
Rolled in Glass – Blessed
Anchor – Blessed

I also filled in on RadioCraze, from 7:30-9pm, an awesome show which showcases and celebrates the power of music. Had a great time! 

RadioCraze Playlist - April 12/19
Don't Kill My Vibe – Sigrid
Fall Back on Me – Real Ones
Sweet William – Chris Cohen
Heart It Races – Architecture In Helsinki
I Feel Better – Hot Chip
Rendezvous Girl – Santigold
Wild & Free – Wild Black*, Shan Vincent De Paul
Beautiful Music – The Northern Pikes*
Ballad Of Humankindness – The Dears
I Know What It's Like – Jeff Tweedy
Springtime of the Year – Kacy & Clayton*
Thank You Too! – My Morning Jacket
Light Of The Moon – Joel Plaskett Emergency
Every Time the Sun Comes Up – Sharon Van Etten
When You Smile – The Flaming Lips
Before You – Ndidi O
All Of Our Yesterdays – Mac DeMarco
Would You Believe in Me – Marker Starling

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.

I will be back on Friday April 19, hosting The Buzz, chatting with Gone Cosmic

tty then, 

k

No comments:

Post a Comment