A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Friday, May 10, 2019

I Feel Emotion

Another Friday, another busy Buzz!

Today, I chatted with The Lunatic Touch and Danger Fuzz - at the saaaame time! They're playing tonight at the Indoor Skatepark for Hit the Streets' album release, with SRA as well! I also chatted with Caves who are at Amigos with Dizzy tonight.

Playlist for May 10/19
The Midnight Dance - The Lunatic Touch*
Darkside - Danger Fuzz
I Feel Emotion - Operators
The Other - Rich Aucoin
Love Mooch - Caves*
Health - Caves*
Oh Weather - Damien Jurado
Little Trouble - Better Oblivion Community Center
Keep A Light On - Jenn Gran
Lesser Love - Denise Valle*

Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists. 



I also have some news - Friday, May 17 is my last Friday Buzz...because I'm moving to Wednesdays!

Make sure to tune in at 5 to hear a performance and chat with Matt Remenda who'll be at  D’Lish on Saturday, May 18. Edmonton's Dead Fibres will be in at 5:30 to chat about their Amigos show that night alongside Ancient Pig, and Shirley & The Pyramids.

take care,

k


No comments:

Post a Comment