A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Friday, May 17, 2019

You Had Your Soul With You

So, it's my last official Friday Buzz...

...but fret not, I'm going to be starting the Wednesday Buzz next week, on May 22!

Looking forward to the change, it's the spice of life, right?

Today's show was a packed one! At the top of the hour, I had the Matt Remenda Ensemble in for an interview and song ahead of their D'Lish show tomorrow night. Then at 5:30, I talked with Dead Fibres who will be at Amigos tonight for their show with Shirley & The Pyramids and Ancient Pig! Fun last Friday Buzz, I tells ya.

Playlist for May 17/19
I Will Wait - Matt Remenda*
Coming Home - Matt Remenda*
You Had Your Soul With You - The National
Carrying On - Kacy & Clayton*
Secret Handshake - Dead Fibres
Round of Applause - Dead Fibres
Doc Gooden - The Mountain Goats
Performance Arts - Tune-Yards
Ne m'appelle Pas - Coeur de priate

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists. 

Alright! For my first official Wednesday Buzz I will be chatting with folks from Sum Theatre about their upcoming special training workshop for ASL (American Sign Language) Interpreters from across our province May 24 - 26!

Talk to you on the 22!

k




No comments:

Post a Comment