A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Friday, July 19, 2019

Warrior Heart

Last night I had the lovely honour of filling in on Hysterio!, an amazing CFCR show which showcases femme/non-binary artists!

I had a blast with this one! What a great send-off as I take a break from hosting for a couple weeks.

Hysterio! Playlist for July 18/19
Surprise – Lyzanne Foth*
Glitter – respectfulchild*
I Held My Breath – Rae Spoon
Sweet Spot – Kim Petras
The Pop – DreamStates
Seen It All – Shea Diamond
Warrior Heart – Shawnee
Us Now – Them Are Us Too
Seven Words – Weyes Blood
Nothing More to Say – SOPHIE
They / Them / Theirs – Worriers
Jangaroo – Pale Lips
Dusty Road - The Seahags*

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists. 





Aiiight, take care and tune in to one of our other amazing shows over the next couple weeks. Like RadioCraze tonight!

so long for now, 

k


No comments:

Post a Comment