A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Friday, August 9, 2019

All Mirrors

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

After a couple weeks of vacation, I have returned to the land of the living skies. Wednesday's show was a BUSY one.

I first talked to Theresa from Folkfest, who was in to discuss the 40th anniversary festivities of the three-day celebration of culture right here in Saskatoon. At 5:30, Tatum from The Saskatchewan Dance Project called Perspicere (pronounced Pes-pe-chair-eh, after I asked her about 100 times.) spoke about the event coming up Monday, Aug. 12.

Playlist for Aug. 7/19
Ba Na Na – A Tribe Called Red, Odario, Haviah Mighty, Chippewa Travellers
Pour toi – Ariane Moffatt
I'll Be Back Someday – Tegan and Sara
Heart Attack – Devarrow
All Mirrors – Angel Olsen
Dear Leader – Little Scream
Arm's Length – Close Talker*

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.

I'll be filling in on a RadioCraze today from 7:30-9 pm, and on the Monday Buzz as well! I'll also be back next Wednesday, Aug. 14 for my regular Buzz slot!



great to be back and sharing tunes,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment