A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fill-in fun


Fillin' in for my friend and fellow host Brendan Flaherty today! He will be doing my Monday, August 27 show. Good ol' swappin'!

My playlist for August 16:

Help I'm Alive - Metric
Radiologie - Malajube
Bodies Of Fiction - Library Voices
Drop Names Not Bombs - Louise Burns
If I've Been Fooled - The Weather Station
The Heart Of A Lonely Storm - Kestrels
Skin and Bones  - Julie Fader
Model Homes - In-Flight Safety
A Thousand Suns - Hey Rosetta!
Tokyo Bicycle - Hawksley Workman
Some Party - Constantines
House Built Around Your Voice - The Darcys
Jump In The Pool - Friendly Fires
Love the Sinner, Hate the Sin - Elephant Stone
All Night, All Night, All Night - David Vertesi
Diamond Sea (Sonic Youth Cover) -  Cuff The Duke
The Girl - City and Colour
One Shot - Bend Sinister
Big Time Sensuality - Björk
You Can Dance - Rae Spoon
Lose It (Austra) - Young Galaxy
night shift - economics*

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artist.

I have stories about some of these songs that I find fascinating... but alas, I will have to edit later! 


No comments:

Post a Comment