A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sing to Me

Hey there!

Well, it was another awesome Thursday morning on my favourite Saskatoon community radio station. Actually we're the only community radio station. Uniqueness is CFCR's middle name.

It was a great show today, a good mix of new to me tunes and some personal classics that I love.

Here it is, my playlist for Thursday, June 19: 

I Ain't Gonna Live - Public Animal
Summer Lovin' - The Danks
Ride This Out - Imaginary Cities
Shadow Of Love - Royal Tusk
Tokyo Summer - Mounties
In Came the Flood - Wintersleep
Windsor Hum - Library Voices*
Sunset Strip - Six Moons Later*
I'm On the Edge - Suzie Vinnick*
Graceless - The National
Killing Time is Murder - Whitehorse
The Mighty Birch - PandaCorn*
Fall for You - Young Galaxy
Chit Chat - Hannah Georgas
Barbarian - Moonface
Sing to Me - Twin Voices*
Drunk as a Sailor - Oh Susanna
Grande Prairie - Postscript
Left and Leaving - The Weakerthans
Let's Call It Love - Jill Barber
White Flag - Royal Wood
Prairie Girl - Rah Rah*
This Town - The Matinée

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists. 

I have been so busy lately, that I dropped the ball with getting tickets for Royal Wood and Jill Barber next week...womp. :( It's sold out. Great news for the artists, though! Saskatoon ♥'s  JB and RW. That's going to be one sultry show!

Well, until next Thursday at the crack o' dawn,

xo

k

No comments:

Post a Comment