A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Moso Mania

My show on Thursday June 5 had a focus, as I really wanted to share some of the talent that is set to descend on Saskatoon this coming week with MoSo!

Check out the MoSo site for more information about this amazing endeavour.

Sorry I'm a bit late posting - been a busy few days and will only get more crazy and awesome! :)

Playlist for Thursday, June 5:

Whatcha doing? - The Pistolwhips*
John Farrell Buffalo - Library Voices*
Islands - We Were Lovers*
Things Will Get Better - Bend Sinister
When the Wind Wakes Me - Six Moons Later*
Bonfire - Close Talker*
There are Tiny Beasts in the Ground - We Are The City
Lonesome Hunter - Timber Timbre
An Entanglement of Weeds - Woodpigeon
Small Town Streets - Zachary Lucky*
Sweet Victoria - Andy Shauf*
Off White - Solids
Towns - Gunner and Smith*
Go On Forever - Powder Blue*
The Ones You Love - Friends of Foes*
Todo es Agua - Jerusalem in my Heart
I ain't gonna live - Public Animal
Modern Aquatic Nightsong - Atlas Sound
Insider Trading - Library Voices*
Fancy Pants - Bend Sinister
Rock with Me - We Were Lovers*
My Denial in Argyle - Woodpigeon

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.

So many more I could have played with 80+ bands being here, but I only had two hours. ;)

If you're in #yxe I hope to see ya out at some shows!

Till this Thursday - June 12,

xo

k



No comments:

Post a Comment