A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pretty Respectable

Sweet and short today. I seriously can't believe it's the end of May. I always say how much time flies by but this year it really is. Maybe it's because I'm creeping up in age? Ripe ol' 32, I tells ya. Who knows.

Playlist for May 29, 2014

Ageless Beauty - Stars
Rock With Me - We Were Lovers*
Hieroglyphics - Maylee Todd
P:U:S:H - Rich Aucoin
Pretty Respectable - Mounties
Fancy Pants - Bend Sinister
My Friend - Paper Lions
Fall for You - Young Galaxy
Radio - Yukon Blonde
Resuscitate - Wintersleep
Money Babies - The Dears
Devil's Got a Gun - Whitehorse
Wait Up For You - The Belle Game
Backyard - Good Lovelies
The Rear Guard - Old Man Luedecke
Young & Lazy - The Matinée
My Denial in Argyle - Woodpigeon

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.

I'll have to admit, I've got a super annoying case of the spring blahs at the moment. That being said, one thing that always helps is music! Nothing is better than a great cover of a fantastic song. And who better to do it than the adorable super-manly members of The Matinée. In need of an instant smile and/or a mood booster? Click here.

Oh and, this. It's just beautiful. 

(Pssst. Matinée? You need to tour in Saskatoon again! I won't miss it this time.)

Well, till next week. I gots a treat in store for you then! :) 

xo, 

k

No comments:

Post a Comment