A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Funky I Like It

Hello!

Yesterday was my first show of 2020, and the decade! I guess I can say this is my second decade with the station. That's pretty cool.

I did not have any guests yesterday, just featured some cool new-ish musics.

Playlist for Jan. 8/2020
You and I – Caribou
The Forest – Paul Kuzbik*
Get It – Kelly Fraser
What You Need  – KAYTRANADA, Charlotte Day Wilson
I Don't Wanna Lie – Yola
Fear – Begonia
Moon Star Lover  – Wild Black*, Diana Boss
Funky I Like It – Babe Rainbow
Ride sous les nĂ©ons – Caracol, Dee
Looking for You – Nada Surf
Phaedrus – Leif Vollebekk

*Denotes Saskatchewan-based artists.

You'll notice a couple links up there, and that's to indicate WINTERRUPTION SHOWS! It'll be four days of awesomeness.

Take care, and talk atcha in a week,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment