A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Thursday, January 23, 2020

I'll Never Give You Up



Ahoy,

Yesterday's Wednesday Buzz was a gooder, even though there were no guests. I featured a smattering of Winterruption artists, and some new musical goodness.

Playlist for Jan. 22/2020
I'll Never Give You Up – Art D'Ecco
Slicked – Weaves
Rolled in Glass – Blessed 
Wild & Free – Wild Black*
I Fall in Love Every Night – Born Ruffians
Epitaph in Tongues – Whitehorse 
Warrior – Rachel Beck
Deleters – Holy Fuck, Angus Andrew
You Made Me a Ghost – Slow Down, Molasses
C-Side – Khruangbin, Leon Bridges
Regenerate – Lee Fields & The Expressions


Make sure to check out this weekend's festivities, there are lots of free outdoor things going on and some wonderful art will be occurring.



I'll be filling in on RadioCraze tomorrow night, so definitely check it out! 7:30-9 pm. 

talk at you then, 


k


No comments:

Post a Comment