A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Monday, January 27, 2020

Love Is All I Am

This past Friday night, I filled in on RadioCraze.

It's always lovely filling in on shows you enjoy listening to! To add your own spin, but try to emulate awesomeness of the regular host. 😎

Playlist for RadioCraze - Friday, Jan. 24/2020
I Skipped A Stone – Old Man Luedecke, Bahamas
I'll Be Around – Yo La Tengo
I Wish I Knew – Sharon Van Etten
Stars – Angel Olsen
First Love / Late Spring – Mitski
Mirror Talk – Begonia
All the Stars – Rose Cousins
Fool's Gold – Lhasa De Sela
Janitor Of Lunacy – Nico
Tall Tall Shadow – Basia Bulat
She's Not Me – Jenny Lewis
Rise Above – Ana Egge
What I Don’t Know, Too – Heather Maloney, Hayley Reardon
What You Do – Yola
If You Could Know – Shannon and The Clams
Midsummer's Daydream – levitation room
Tired – Sugar Candy Mountain
Love Is All I Am – Dawes
Alone but Not Alone – Great Lake Swimmers

Catch me on my regular Wednesday Buzz slot this week, when I'll be chatting with the Trudel Family at 5 pm and Little Miss Higgins at 5:30!

take care,


k

No comments:

Post a Comment